Tunisian volleyball Coach
Born August 27, 1973
Married , Three children
Actual Club: Etoile du sahel
Noureddine Hfaiedh discovered Volleyball from a young age thanks to trainers within the Sports Eagle of El Haouaria, a club specialized mainly for the training of young people.
During his first participation in the final of the Tunisia junior cup in 1993 with L’Aigle Sportif by El Haouaria, the late Hassine Belkhouja (Zizi), then technical director of the FTVB, pointed the finger and pre-selected him for the National Team juniors.
He amazed the technicians and observers with his large size, his technical gestures, his know-how and his overflowing activity in the field, as well as his initiatives and his determination.
In 1993, he joined the ranks of the Club Sportif Sfaxien as part of a loan at the insistence of coach Foued Kammoun. He quickly established himself and integrated with his new teammates.
In 1994, Noureddine Hfaiedh was transferred definitively to the Etoile Sportive du Sahel, and became the team’s hub. Then, he was promoted to undisputed captain of an ESS Volley which won almost all of the trophies including a history quadrupled in 2001. His valiant professional career abroad, concocted by several titles, began with the Greek club PAOK Salonika (2002 -2004), followed by the French clubs Paris Volley (2004-2005) and Tours Volley-ball (2005-2006), then he flew to the Japanese club NEC Blue Rockets (2006-2007), and from 2007, he joined Al Qadisia Sporting Club (Kuwait) until 2010. In 2010, he made his comeback at his club (ESS Volley) and won several national and continental titles.
In 2013, he found CSS again after 20 years, and he brilliantly recorded a quadruple (Arab Club Championship and African Club Championship and the double cup and Tunisian championship). However, he still has the club world championship to enrich his record; done, with CSS, representative of Africa, who took part in the club world in 2013 in Brazil.
As a national team, and from the youth categories, he participated in almost all competitions organized at continental and world level. A career that spanned over twenty years.
Noureddine Hfaiedh is undoubtedly the most successful Tunisian sportsman in all disciplines.
Experience as player :
3 Tunisian clubs and 5 foreign clubs 30 years of career…
Clubs Country Years
• Sports Eagle of El Haouaria Tunisia 1985 – 1993
• Club Sportif Sfaxien Tunisie 1993 – 1994
• Etoile Sportive du Sahel Tunisie 1994 – 2002
• PAOK Salonika Greece 2002 – 2004
• Paris Volley France 2004 – 2005
• Volleyball Tours France 2005 – 2006
• NEC Blue Rockets Japan 2006 – 2007
• Qadsia Sporting Club Kuwait 2007 – 2010
• Etoile Sportive du Sahel Tunisie 2010 – 2012
• Club Sportif Sfaxien Tunisie 2012 – 2014
Honours as Player
With Tunisian clubs : 18 titles
Etoiles Sportive du Sahel 14 titles
Club Sportive Sfaxi 4 titles
With foreign clubs : 12 Titles
PAOK Salonika / Greece 1 Title
Paris Volley / France 1 Title
Tours Volley-Ball / France 2 Titles
NEC Blue Rockets / Japan 1 Title
Qadsia Sporting Club / Kuweït 7 Titles
Experience as Coach
As Assistant coach with Clubs :
Etoile Sportive du Sahel
• 2014 – 2015 Tunisian Cup and Championship Finalist
• 2015 – 2016 Arab Championship, Tunisian Cup , Championship finalist
• 2016 – 2017 champion of Tunisia African Club Championship finalist
Tunisia Cup finalist
Assistant coach with National team of Tunisia :
• 2014 – 2015 African Championship finalist
Participation World league (vnl)
Participation World Cup Japan
• 2015 – 2016 finalist for the Rio Olympic Games
Participation world league (vnl)
• 2017 – 2018 Participation in Mediterranean games tarragona spain
World championship participation Bari Italy
Etoile Sportive du Sahel
• 2018 – 2019 Finalist Tunisia Cup Championship finalist
• 2019 – 2020 Stopped season (Coronavirus)